Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hey...well...I did it again. Went over a week between posts. What can I say ? We're all busy this time of year and my family is no exception. We've had some unexpected houseguests this past week so things have been a little hectic. I've tried to keep up with my regular chores while still getting some fiber work done...and cooking , cleaning and laundering for two extra bodies...:D.
Its all good!!!
We're excited to be included in my Aunt and Uncles farm store on Saturdays this winter. We're selling fiber works there and enjoying the community atmosphere a great deal. E-mail me for details of the market if you're in the area. It's a real treat. There are eggs and baked goods from my Aunt, a lady brings wonderful biscotti and other goodies....yummmm....and there's a gentleman who brings his home roasted coffee...it is organic, free trade and shade grown...and is available whole bean or ground. I can give you contact info for him if you e-mail me....it is fabulous coffee. There will be more vendors there as we get going too...this is the 4th weekend I believe.
I've gotten behind a bit on the fiber work...finishing a custom project and trying to get some things done for the Saturday market. It's a good thing I love doing this...lol.
Till next time...and I'm working on pics....!!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! We love to hear from you...let us know where you're commenting from!