Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I know, it's been a while since I've posted. I keep saying this will be the last time I let so much time pass between entries...and then I don't post for another week or two. Sorry.
With Christmas over and a nice break from the market this past weekend, I am getting back in to the regular routine and now (hopefully) can blog on a more regular basis.
I still have no pictures to post here. Between giving fiber works as gifts to family and friends and selling so well at the winter market I am really working hard to get things completed to take pics of...lol. With help from the dh and kids I hope to get bunnies all dolled up for a photo session too...they deserve to be spotlighted!
We had a lovely Christmas and really hope that you all did too. With 2009 on the doorstep, I'm looking to spring for ideas and inspiration while still having an odd fascination with acorns...not quite sure yet how thats gonna work for me but will have fun while it develops...lol.
Till next time,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! We love to hear from you...let us know where you're commenting from!