Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ooops...I forgot to blog!!!

I really do intend to write more often...I just sort of forget to do it when I have my hands in all this wonderful fiber! We are a busy family all the time and getting ready for Christmas just adds to it! It's good though...we're busy in a wholesome way...lol. We have farm and animal chores, homeschool, housework, clogging lessons and making art to occupy our time. No idle hands here.
We've been invited to set up and sell some fiber art at my Aunts farm store on Saturdays through the winter when the tasilgate market is closed. This is a great opportunity for us to be seen and get our stuff out there!
DD and I have started loom knitting...neither of us can knit for real so we decided to try the Knifty Knitter looms and are having loads of fun...I made her a neat little beanie type hat. We call those tobogans here in the south! Currently I am working on a scarf to match it and dd is in the early stages of an afgan! She dives right in there...am very proud of her.
Since my last post, dd and I took a trip with the dh in the truck. You'll recall he's a truck driver.... We went to Illinois and got to see the St. Louis Arch and cross over the river to Missouri...I was so thrilled to see and drive over the Mississippi...lol.
In the next few days, weather permitting, I am going to go outside and take some pics of all our recent fiber work, the rabbits and etc. and post to our Flickr account...be on the lookout.
In the meantime, it is grocery day here and I gotta go get morning chores done and hit the road....
Blessings to you all,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! We love to hear from you...let us know where you're commenting from!